Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: It's FREEZING everywhere!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Animal Mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Went to Wal-Mart this morning and found a shitstorm of variant Freezes and Crocs. Actually, there weren't too many freezes but a lot of Crocs. Picked up a variant Freeze for the hell of it, since I love the figure.

    Croc on the other hand, is still a Croc of shit imo. I passed, villain figure or not.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Looks like I'm going to have to check Wal-Mart, and pick up a Freeze if they have one. I have the urge to repaint one.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Animal Mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you get the variant(and thats probably the one you'll find), do me a favor and take off the dome and paint the eyes red. They look goofier than the prototype and I have a feeling they'll look better as just red eyes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •